Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

shameless self promotion

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my Pinterest,
So follow me, maybe ;)


But actually.. you should totally follow my boards. Why? Because I have awesome taste in pretty much everything! :) 


Also, while we're on the topic of promotion, I need some help with blog formatting and stuff.


I would very much like to advertise for the various stores I love (ShopSosie, UrbanOG, ASOS, etc. etc.), but I can't figure out how to do that.. 


And the whole pages/tab thing confuses me. Not the actual making of it, but how to make it so every post you have labeled a certain way will end up on that page/tab. 


Perhaps I'm not explaining this well, here's an example: I write a post about how to dip/ombre dye t shirts (which will be coming soon, actually), so I want add it under my DIY tab (once I have one). How do I do that??


Please help?


heart,
taylor :]

No comments:

Post a Comment